Monday, June 4, 2018

Google(or should I say Alphabet) is now getting into the add on module market with a few kits that they are releasing through AIY Kits from Google. One can find these kits now at your local shops or online at the shops that are selling the Raspberry Pi. Currently there are two kits available one is a "Voice" kit and the other "Vision". At my local store I was able to pick up the voice kit for around 5 dollars. After beginning assembly of the Raspberry Pi Voice kit, I was disappointed that the voice hat was going to have an issue as my primary Raspberry Pi was using the 7 inch touch screen. There is however another Raspberry Pi out which I am considering purchasing to build the voice kit, this is the Raspberry Pi Zero WH (with header). The Pi zero is a 1 Ghz single core computer, with 512Mb of ram, WiFi and BLE support (wireless networking and low energy bluetooth). Standby for now and I will finish writing the report on it in a bit.
Google AIY Project can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment